[Magdalen] Test with iPhone

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 10 01:10:13 UTC 2018

On 10/11/2018 00:26, Lynn Ronkainen wrote:
> Allan, good to hear from you and that all is well with you and yours in the midst of *everything*.
> Hugs from Tx
> Lynn
>
> On Nov 9, 2018, at 6:11 PM, Allan Carr via Magdalen <magdalen at herberthouse.org> wrote:
>
> Good. A weird iMac issue. Now if I can just learn how to send magdalen mail to my Magdalen box in the iPhone the way I do in the iMac.
> A job for tomorrow. My changed dialysis appointment is near.

Allan, like Lynn I am glad to hear from you.I suspect most of us (apart
from possibly Brian?) have computer issues at times. We need the experts
to develop a method of getting them to do do what we want by direct
transfer from our brains :-)

As I write I think you may be getting or are hooked up to the dialysis
machine. I am very glad that they were able to arrange this for you and
I hope that they are soon able to open the road to allow your caregiver
to get to you again.

Roger