[Magdalen] Test with iPhone

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 01:13:57 UTC 2018

Allan,
I, too, am most grateful to Mike for persisting in trying to connect with
you.  I am also thankful you and Camille are ok.  Between the shootings and
the fires, added to your need for dialysis, this time must be very
stressful for you.  I am praying for you in South Carolina.

Blessings,
Ginga

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>