[Magdalen] List quiet?

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 16:04:20 UTC 2018

I am here, Grace, following along but not posting much.  Life is busy for
me.  Right now we are on our way to Winston Salem, NC.  My daughter in law
is singing with the Winston Salem Symphony Chorus in a Thanksgiving concert
entitled Earth to Heaven - a Journey.  There are no solos in this program,
but Barbie has a gorgeous voice.  She has a masters degree in voice
performance.  Look forward to being there.

Also. SC Episcopalians await the order from circuit court Judge Dickson
laying out the orderly transfer of property back to The Episcopal Church in
South Carolina.  Court meets on Monday to hear his orders.  John and I,
along with 4 others from Good Shepherd, will be present to see this
happen.  Been a long time coming.  The Lawrence Church has thrown in many
monkey wrenches throughout this process to slow things, so a big part of me
won’t believe it until it is official.

Love to all,
Ginga