[Magdalen] List quiet?

Marilyn Cepeda mcepeda514 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 16:10:55 UTC 2018

I am here as well. We have just returned from two weeks in Italy so have
been offline.
Life is fairly quiet for us at this point with a mix of travel, grandkids,
cats, etc.
for the first time in my life I am able to just enjoy where I am without
the next goal pulling me on.
It is a very good feeling.

Marilyn

--