[Magdalen] List quiet?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 17:18:46 UTC 2018

Lake Michigan is our friend for a while each autumn (we live about six
blocks from the lake shore).

Snow fell but none stayed. There's none out there...just gray, chilly
weather but above freezing.

In summer we benefit from the "cooler by the lake" that's a feature of most
weather reports.

Lake Michigan is our friend.

--
Scott R. Knitter