[Magdalen] List quiet?

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 17:43:42 UTC 2018

I worked my butt off (not literally, but I wish!) in the election for three
local candidates for congress, state house and senate.  They all lost.  The
day after the election I was devastated.  But after some reflection, I am
proud of those three people who chose to run and of all those who worked as
hard as I did in the election.  Our candidate for congress was the biggest
loss.  He ran against a Republican who has held the seat for a very long
time.  He is backed by Betsy DeVos money.

Bill and I are fine considering our age. The new rector in our parish came
Nov. 1 and he is outstanding! Bill said the other day, "I am not scheduled
to celebrate the Eucharist any time in the future and I think that's a good
thing. It is time."  A long term supply ended for him on Easter Day.  He
has done services in our parish on occasion since.

Have I told you I bought a Jeep Renegade, bright yellow. I can always find
it the grocery store parking lot.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH
Western Michigan