[Magdalen] List quiet?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 20:31:41 UTC 2018

I love yellow cars! I had wanted one for years and finally got a beautiful yellow Nissan Stanza in the summer of 1983–I loved that car! I went to seminary in 1986, and on Hallowe’en, ‘88 it was stolen out of the seminary parking lot! We never got it back. I vowed never to get emotionally involved with a car again.