[Magdalen] List quiet?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 22:56:36 UTC 2018

Well, the biggest problem is with the  picture storage section.
My Camera Roll has completely disappeared, so I can't transfer pictures to
my computer to work with them, sort them, etc. The pictures in the big
collection are still there, but when I connect the phone to my computer,
it's showing just a handful of pictures, even though I know there are
hundreds on there. I have no way to move them to my computer or even view
them there.

I'm afraid to try much, because if I accidentally delete them from my
phone, they're gone. But the picture storage on my phone is almost full.

I've looked in the online manual and can't find anything that addresses
this, nor does there seem to be a general help contact.

The other change is that I keep getting a message on my phone to put in my
apple id.  I've never had to do this before, but I get the question in all
sorts of circumstances--it seems to be random.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*