[Magdalen] Eleanor Braun, RIP

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sun Nov 25 17:14:57 UTC 2018

On 25/11/2018 12:34, M J _Mike_ Logsdon wrote:
> visit to Cape Town while I was living there.<<<
>
> And speaking of Pam, she told me years ago she was a list lurker.  Is she still?
>
> And if you are, Pam, please let us hear from you at your nearest comfortableness.

I met Pam in Lisbon last month towards the end of a three month trip to
Europe. She said she mostly communicated via Facebook now. I recall
meeting Eleanor when I was in her neck of the woods a few years ago,
probably about when the cancer reared its ugly head and she was about to
embark on treatment for it.

Roger