[Magdalen] Cat prayer

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 18:48:21 UTC 2018

Result! Whilst I shaved, I observed Hermès visiting her litter box, and
without going into detail, I can report that she's produced some healthy
results: the start, I hope, of more to follow.

Thanks for efficacious prayer (and just before this occurrence, I had
engaged Hermès in playing with the fluttery bird on a string, and she did
some very good jumping and catching, which may have helped as well.)

Thanks, Jay, for the olive oil suggestion. I may try it this evening (or
have her try it, to be precise). Scott