[Magdalen] Where do they live?

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 13:30:10 UTC 2018

One of my friends looked out her back window in Cambridge (Inman Square) to
see a whole family  of raccoons playing in her children's inflatable pool.
They're everywhere here, too. One of our local coyotes made the news a few
years ago. We're told never to approach them for fear of rabies.

Opportunistic feeders love urban areas. We're required to have, use and
maintain kitchen disposals to help control them.
-M