[Magdalen] Where do they live?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 13:41:41 UTC 2018

We had raccoons all the time when we lived outside DC. Two of them wold
work in tandem to steal the dog's food off he back deck.
Be careful if you have a dog, though. Raccoons can be fierce fighters. My
dog tangled with one a couple of years ago, and when I finally got them
separated, she was covered in blood. she had treed one sometime before
that, so I guess she figured she could handle this one.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*