[Magdalen] Where do they live?

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Oct 18 19:20:01 UTC 2018

>>>One night I stopped to let what I thought was a dog cross my
path, and it stopped right in front of me to look up and seem to be saying,
"What are you looking at?" before it lumbered off toward the alley.<<<

Mine had a look of, "Come on, I know what you just finished up doing.  So don't even think of smack toward a fastidious fellow like me."

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"Because that's the kind of guy, I'm." -- C Reiner, "Your Show of Shows", skit: "From Here to Obscurity".