[Magdalen] RIP - Liz Hopkins

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 14:49:15 UTC 2018

Of your charity, please pray for the repose of the soul of Elizabeth
Hopkins, my mother-in-law, who died yesterday. She was actually my wife's
stepmother, but we were very close to her, especially my wife who had a
difficult relationship with her own mother who died many years ago. Liz was
very much a second mother to Lisa and was the last surviving parent for
either of us. She had been in hospice care for cancer and this was not
unexpected, but we will miss her greatly.
--

Christopher Hart