[Magdalen] Yad Vashem

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 19:29:44 UTC 2018

The whole thing broke my heart . My Dad's sister Married A converted Man.
his bro not.  He raised my now growN cousins in that neighborhood. MY
UNCLES mother 's family escaped Poland to Philly.  I love my Weiss Cousins
dearly. Only one is lost in the deep end. Rehab has not helped him. One is
a  Ep. Priest in Dover. the eldest a Art History prof. 2 steps, one Film
maker and Chief carterer N Starbucks manager . and lastly an adopted sister
not sure what her career is.