[Magdalen] McCain funeral...

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 18:01:32 UTC 2018

This morning I had to pick up a day lily about an hour’s drive away, so took the precaution of taping both ABC and CNN, although I ‘watched’ until about 10:30 a.m. and hope to catch the rest later today.  I was out of the room when I heard them singing ‘God save the Queen’.  Ooops.  My country ‘tis of thee.

Aretha’s celebration did go on .. and on  ... and on.  Considering it had started at 10 a.m., well, I abandoned ship when it was time to head out for the Friday teatime refreshment with friends.

Marion, a pilgrim

Sent from Mail for Windows 10