[Magdalen] The Funerals, and all that got stimulated because of them.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Sep 2 09:53:05 UTC 2018

>>>As Meghan McCain observed America does not need to be made
great again as it is already great.
Bush and Obama were a reminder of how Presidents should behave.<<<

And let's not forget that, in spite of All That Went Before, the Bushes and the Obamas are, to put it honestly, basically Best Friends all 'round.

Can anyone see that happening in the near future with our current White House occupant?  The answer is No.

I do not believe that civility in public discourse and political campaigning is totally dead.

But, damn, won't we need to spend way too much unnecessary time convincing our Partner to the North (Homer Simpson: "U.S. Jr.!") to (...shudder...) trust us again!

One of the good things about my being unemployed and home-bound of late, is uninhibited access to 24-hr news.  But, hell, it's fake, so WTF, eh?  (Everyone better know I'd kidding.)

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"Because that's the kind of guy, I'm." -- C Reiner, "Your Show of Shows", skit: "From Here to Obscurity".