[Magdalen] What are we reading?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 16:35:56 UTC 2018

I'm in one of my many phases of indecision and inaction on reading. Two
books at hand that I intend to start are Edith Wharton's novel The Age of
Innocence (and because I've seen the film, I expect I will read this
hearing the voice of Glenn Close as the narrator), and a compendium of
seven of C.S. Lewis' theological books I found for 10 bucks.

Also, our One Book, One Chicago program will announce its new selection
shortly, and I hope to get and read that book, whatever it is. I always
intend to but haven't really done this yet.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA