[Magdalen] Reunion blues

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 13:34:25 UTC 2018

So, so true, Jay!  John and I have only missed one of our every 5 year
reunions since 1965.  The adolescent peer group stuff has dissolved and we
are simple a group of people who shared (mostly) 12 years of your childhood
and youth together.  We are glad to see each other again.  I do not think
anyone is planning a 55th reunion - we have lost a good number of
classmates over the years.  Summerville High School Class of '65 students
have tended to stay local to raise our families.  This means that we go to
funerals of classmates and also their parents.  Small southern
town....maybe 5-6000 citizens when we graduated - now nearing 125,000.
Whew!

Ginga