[Magdalen] Florence?

Rick Mashburn ricklmashburn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 05:34:28 UTC 2018

Prayers for you and John, Ginga! And all those who will be affected by this
storm! Scary stuff.

Our weather guy said the storm forming in the Caribbean is expected to
cross the Yucatan this week and move out into the Gulf of Mexico. If so,
the Texas coast will be in the potential path. They are just barely
recovering from Harvey so that would be devastating. But, based on current
projections, it looks like that's where it will go. When Harvey hit last
year, San Antonio was just spared the awful flooding. Communities less than
an hour east of where we live all the way to Houston were inundated with
rain when the storm stalled. We had only about 1.5" of rain at our house.

Peace, Rick