[Magdalen] Laid off

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 16:51:15 UTC 2018

So sorry to hear that, Richard. Prayers that you will land a new (and
better!) job soon!

Eleven years ago, S/O was terminated by the company he'd been with for many
years. He was unemployed for just about 5 weeks. A fortunate discussion
with someone he knew in the geek world put him in touch with the company
where she worked...where, to his astonishment, one of his former managers
was a manager. In short order he was hired and has been there ever
since...and is regarded as something of a star in the company. The geek
world is rather small....even in California, I would think. Courage! (as my
dad used to say.)