[Magdalen] Why the choice of Gospels today?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 02:58:35 UTC 2018

Proper 19B in the BCP79 lectionary has a choice for some reason, between a
passage in Mark 8 ("And who do you say that I am?") and another one in Mark
9 ("I believe; help my unbelief.").

http://www.lectionarypage.net/YearB/Pentecost/BProp19.html

RCL has only the Mark 8 one:

http://www.lectionarypage.net/YearB_RCL/Pentecost/BProp19_RCL.html