[Magdalen] hip replacement

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 15:01:54 UTC 2019

Yep.  I have known that for years...and, I am hardheaded.  I tried reducing
the amount of medication prescribed yesterday - to my detriment.  I am
taking Tylenol every 6 hours.  At my request, Tramadol 100 mg q. 6 hours is
prescribed and is the strongest pain reliever I am taking.  I want to come
off the Tramadol but yesterday was too soon to begin tapering.  Yesterday,
Home Health PT helped me work out a different schedule and that has made an
enormous difference.  Today is a good day.

Thanks, Grace.
Ginga