[Magdalen] Baptism question

Michael Bishop rev at michaelbishop.name
Thu Apr 11 15:45:18 UTC 2019

I have always used the Christian names (however many there are) only .
The surname is not used. For the service booklet I would include in the
service title the Christian and surname of the child.
So if it were my baptism then the names used in the booklet title would
be "Philip Michael Bishop" but I would be baptised simply "Philip Michael".

(I am one of those strange people known by my second Christian name, not
my first)

God bless

Michael Bishop
rev at michaelbishop.name