[Magdalen] Baptism question

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 15:52:22 UTC 2019

In the Orthodox Churches, I am pretty sure all the names are used, as very
often parents will give a child a "regular" name (one they're called every
day) plus a "church name" which is the name of either the saint whose day
they are baptized on, or the saint they  have chosen as the child's patron.
They may also have other names as well.