[Magdalen] Baptism question

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Apr 11 16:15:05 UTC 2019

I have a Baptism question.  Can a person be unbaptized?  I refer in particular, to peoplewho change religions.  For example, does Lou Alcindor's  adoption of the Muslim Faithand name change to Kareem Abdul-Jabbar result in his "unbaptism?"
A tangential question could be whether those in priestly Orders can have those Ordersrescinded?  Such as the defrocking of the Cardinal Archbishop of Washington, DC(USA) causes me to wonder.  Is he covered by the familiar "Thou art a priest foreverafter the Order of Melchizedek?"
I am aware that such defrocked clergy may no longer function as such.  But are theystill in Orders?

David Strang.
In a message dated 4/11/2019 11:52:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,