[Magdalen] Baptism question

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 16:32:04 UTC 2019

I'm certainly no expert, but I don't think either Baptism or Holy Orders
can be rescinded. Even if a person were to convert to another faith
tradition and comply with a new set of requirements, they would remain
baptized. I've heard the phrase "stripped of their orders," but I think
that just means they can no longer function sacramentally--they would still
be ordained persons. I trust someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*