[Magdalen] Easter joy

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 12:08:39 UTC 2019

Good Shepherd, Summerville, SC was also packed...97 people.  We only have
105 chairs.  Alleluia!!  What great and deep joy to be part of this
congregation on any day, including Easter Day.

See photos here:
https://www.facebook.com/pg/goodshep.summerville/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1044628059067907

The Lord is Risen Indeed!
Ginga