[Magdalen] Easter joy

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 13:04:48 UTC 2019

For the first time in ... a while ... I did not spend Easter in church
or singing.

My beloved spousal unit surprised me with a morel-hunting weekend in
Floyd, VA (southwest Virginia Blue Ridge) with a crew of like-minded
foragers. We spent the weekend learning about mycorrhizae, morels, and
symbiosis while wandering up and down some pretty rugged wooded slopes
in the cool wind & rain, and NOT finding morels. Still - a weekend in
the woods with my sweetie was mighty fine!

gentle mycorrhizal hugs - Cady