[Magdalen] Easter joy

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Thu Apr 25 13:59:43 UTC 2019

We were not packed at Trinity, Lancaster, but we were nicely full, with
many adult children and grandchildren who don’t normally attend. Easter Day
is always anticlimactic for me, after the depth and mystery of Holy Week
and the Great Vigil (complete with the baptism of an 11 year old young man
this year, who knew all his responses, unlike the parents and godparents).
We had a well attended Vigil this year, thanks to the baptism, and I was so
groggy by Easter morning!

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle