[Magdalen] Easter joy

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Thu Apr 25 14:05:43 UTC 2019

St. Raphael’s in Crossville, Tennessee, sat on 19 acres (including the
rectory), mostly wooded, complete with creek and spring-fed pond. I see
that now they’ve added the “meditation trail” that I always dreamed of.
Lots of wild flora and fauna to be seen there, for sure! I miss it,
especially in spring and fall, when the seasons can be so cruel up here in
Buffalo.

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle