[Magdalen] An Embarrassment of Riches.

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 02:49:10 UTC 2019

It's a little different in this case though, Roger, as Democratic primaries
and caucuses mainly allocate delegates by proportional representation
(subject to a minimum threshold) rather than winner take all as the
Republicans do. The Democrats also have many more unpledged superdelegates.

--

Christopher Hart