[Magdalen] Photostick?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 13:41:34 UTC 2019

The Apple store in my corner of suburban Houston IS wonderful. Showing up to stand in line when the mall opens (90 minutes before the store opens) where you compete with the "early appointment" people OR scheduling an appointment with Apple via phone or internet for the store, still results in a 3-5 hour wait. And if you've wandered off to kill time you might find yourself waiting all over again. Once you're face to face the service is great. Big city crazy? Don't know. I've gone through this 3 times in the last 4 years. They are miracle-workers though.
Lynn

On Apr 26, 2019, at 7:54 AM, ME Michaud <michaudme at gmail.com> wrote:

They will probably be able to find your missing photos. Really.
They can find stuff we mere mortals cannot.
-M