[Magdalen] Photostick?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 13:20:57 UTC 2019

Have you tried emailing pictures from your phone to your computer instead of "transferring" them? You may only be able to send a few at a time but you can save them to your computer from the email.

Lynn, purveyor of antiquated tech solutions

Figure what out?

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*