[Magdalen] Photostick?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 13:46:22 UTC 2019

We're talking hundreds of pictures.  I used to be able to just drag the
folder from the phone to the computer files, but I can't do that anymore,
because when I plug the phone in and click on the photo folder, it says
it's empty--even though it isn't.  I figure one of those mandatory
"upgrades" is responsible, because I never had trouble before.  I used to
transfer pictures regularly, but then I stopped, because my kids said
they'd be in the "cloud," so I didn't need to put them on my computer!
Well, that was a big mistake! From now on, I'll email them to myself in
small batches, as I take them.

But I'll try the apple store.  I think we have one here, but I've never
been there.

Thanks.

I still haven't gotten an answer from anyone about the Photostick. Does it
work?