[Magdalen] Procedures on Friday

Rick Mashburn ricklmashburn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 02:09:20 UTC 2019

I'm not trying to be a copycat but....I am following in Jay's footsteps on
Friday. This will be my first time for a colonoscopy and an endoscopy. I
was recently diagnosed as gluten-sensitive. The doc says there could be
damage even though I don't have celiac disease so he wants it all checked
out. I ashamed that I've waited until age 60 to get my first colonoscopy
but it is what it is!

I'm glad that I've heard all your stories over the years so I have some
idea what to expect. But, I'm still dreading it... especially the prep. And
even more especially what they might find! But better to know regardless.

Prayers for peace before and during. And for those who have to deal with me
when I only have jello and bouillon tomorrow! Poor Alex!

Thanks, Rick