[Magdalen] Procedures on Friday

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 03:36:06 UTC 2019

The great thing about a colonoscopy is that if you have polyps...I always
have a few...they get removed, so then you leave with less potentially
cancerous tissue than when you arrived for the test. Fortunately none of
mine have been precancerous. But they've all gone bye-bye rather than
continue to lurk in my system.

And do give back the hospital's air afterward once you get back to your
little room on the ward. They'll want you to do it, and you'll want to lose
the bloat. So satisfying.

These are good screenings and I'm glad my friends are getting them done!

Old-timer here with 3 colonoscopies in the books.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA