[Magdalen] Procedures on Friday

Rick Mashburn ricklmashburn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 03:37:59 UTC 2019

I guess you may as well find the humor right? We went to the store tonight
to get the things I can eat tomorrow including three flavors of jello.

Alex insisted that we get some of those little plastic containers so we
could make single servings of the jello. When he poured the lemon into the
container and put the lid on...it looked exactly like the last time I had
to give a urine sample! That may make it a little hard to eat tomorrow  ;-)

Peace, Rick