[Magdalen] Wedding invitation...

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 22:25:22 UTC 2019

i did not go to my Nieces wedding in Texas but got to hear the funny things
that happened. the father of bride had a get together around his pool . My
cous Linda was sitting I chair back to pool other cous Jim in 3piece suit
came up over leaned to hug her. in the Pool they  went . Everyone was sure
it was a prank until Jim come out of water taking his phone , wallet out of
his  Pockets. Then he said the chair leg broke .