[Magdalen] Update on my innards

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 03:33:03 UTC 2019

Good new, Rick. I got good and bad news from some blood tests this week. On
the one hand my PSA remains undetectable almost 4 years post operatively,
so that's the good news. The bad news is that my A1C, Glucose,
Triglycerides, Bad Cholesterol are all up. I think this old retired guy
needs to start eating better and exercising more. The A1C is still in the
well controlled range, but I'm not happy with it going the wrong direction.

--

Christopher Hart