[Magdalen] Once again we begin again......

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Aug 18 21:27:52 UTC 2019

>>>I've come to the conclusion that the search process in TEC is deeply flawed
because I've seen it really seriously screw up<<<

I was on only one complete pastor search committee, and it ended up a total failure.  And, it was mentally and emotionally debilitating.

Here's to the Roman system.  (Sort of.)

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"Because that's the kind of guy, I'm." -- C Reiner, "Your Show of Shows", skit: "From Here to Obscurity".