[Magdalen] Once again we begin again......

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 02:33:10 UTC 2019

I knew a priest who told me a story about greeting such a search party in
the receiving line after a service and telling them that they really should
have checked to see if his curate was preaching that day. "Oh no, Father",
said one, "We're here to see you". To which he replied, "But I'm not on the
market." Obviously, this was the old fashioned style of parish search,
without dependence on the modern profile and application process.

--

Christopher Hart