[Magdalen] Once again we begin again......

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Aug 19 03:32:33 UTC 2019

The front runner for rector at the local Procathedral came to the Procathedral
for a look see.  He brought his wife along.  She decided that the metropolitanarea (about 500,000 with Wilkes-Barre and Scranton and suburb) was toosmall and limited and she made it clear the two of them would not be taking theposition.  This blew a hole in the whole choice process, and it was severalmonths before there was enough recovery to try it again.
I thought the whole thing was ridiculous.

David Strang.