[Magdalen] Salve Regina.

Simon Kershaw simon at kershaw.org.uk
Mon Aug 19 08:56:07 UTC 2019

On 2019-08-16 14:44, Grace Cangialosi wrote:
> Simon, I’m not sure what your last sentence means: “some of have no
> truck...” ?

There's a missing "us" -- I should have written "some of us have no
truck with ..."

If you're unfamiliar with the phrase "have no truck with" it means "have
nothing to do with".

I was relatively politely saying that it's a dogma that is not part of
my belief-set, and indeed I think it's completely wrong and misguided.

There -- I've nailed my colours to the mast!

simon

--
Simon Kershaw
simon at kershaw.org.uk