[Magdalen] Salve Regina.

Simon Kershaw simon at kershaw.org.uk
Mon Aug 19 09:59:21 UTC 2019

Whilst I broadly agree with what Roger has written, I'm going to quibble
slightly with his last sentence:

  "Revelation seeks to convey a vision of how the history of the world
could end."

Is it? I'd say that Revelation is a piece of Apocalyptic literature.
Perhaps it was intended by its writer to say something about the then
present state of the Church and world, written in a style which uses
language about the future.

simon

--
Simon Kershaw