[Magdalen] Salve Regina.

Simon Kershaw simon at kershaw.org.uk
Fri Aug 23 21:15:32 UTC 2019

I am Anglican.

So I am catholic and I am reformed. I am orthodox and I am Protestant. I am liberal and I am conservative.

Most people would regard me as pretty middle to high Anglican, but I’m probably more theologically liberal than most realize (assuming they think about it at all, of course!). My scepticism of Marianism and my scepticism of the fantasy land of NT apocrypha flow directly from that liberalism.

simon

--
Simon Kershaw
simon at kershaw.org.uk