[Magdalen] Extra Virgin.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 11:23:13 UTC 2019

We keep a tall can of Gordon Food Service cooking spray handy. Canola oil,
I think. We do use olive oils too and generally have EVOO, and an ordinary
variety, and a light-flavored olive oil. And unsalted butter.

Speaking of GFS, we also buy their big dispenser box of cling film. I joke
with my Dearest about how for years he thought the notation "2,000 Pies" on
the side meant it was enough to wrap two thousand pies. At some point I
told him I thought it might be Spanish for "2,000 Feet." (Like how would
they know how many pies it would wrap? What size?) Indeed, it was a Spanish
version of what was in English on the other side.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA