[Magdalen] Extra Virgin.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 17:12:44 UTC 2019

Since we went sort of keto/paleo (but only sort of--we haven't given up
rice or pasta, just reserve them as "treats", and any bread is now
gluten-free) any oil in our house is generally, in order of preference,
avocado, olive, or coconut. The benefits of the diet, incidentally, are
that S/O is now weighing below 225 "for the first time since he can
remember" and I'm hanging at 120 for the first time since my college days.
The benefits to the Mennonite-run Gift & Thrift have been considerable as
we clean out our closets. <g>