[Magdalen] Listmeet...

Sheila Ketler debbiedimond52 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 13:53:49 UTC 2019

I remember it well...I remember we went to this ghastly restaurant in
Yorkville very expensive and trendy. I was having a difficult time even
finding anything to order from the menu - Rev. Ann Markle was there...
Suzie Buchanan was there... and several others whose names I can't remember
now. I had to play a wedding at the church where I worked at the time and
the minister was wandering around saying "If they show up drunk I won't
marry them it would be invalid.." and then he had to preach a 15 minute
sermon in the middle of the wedding ceremony... I only ever played one
wedding there but it was the day of the list meet and husband and I drove
home afterwards we didn't stay over... so maybe missed additional
festivities which would have been more fun than that restaurant.

Memories from the past... I wonder what has happened to some of those who
were there... Do we ever hear from Molly Wolf nowadays?

Sheila