[Magdalen] Listmeet...

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Dec 6 07:13:54 UTC 2019

God bless Molly Wolf.

I can't say I'm too far removed from her current perspective.

Not exactly the same story.  But similar enough.

I covet any prayers anyone cares to give.

>>>It's always sad to hear that someone has left the church. We continue to
hold Molly in high regard.

simon

On 2019-12-04 20:51, Marion Thompson wrote:
> I'm pleased to pass along this message from Molly:
>
> "  Give Mike my greetings too. I hope his health has improved and that
> Everett is doing well.  I'm no longer on any Anglican list, but I do
> post
> on FB.  I've left church -- too many bad experiences."
>
> Marion, a pilgrim<<<

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"Because that's the kind of guy, I'm." -- C Reiner, "Your Show of Shows", skit: "From Here to Obscurity".